Living in Spokane, we have many wonderful resources available to us
for living healthy, happy and connected.
~ With Fall approaching ~
I’ve asked one of our helpful local home inspectors for advice:
"Hey Kraig ~ What should we be doing or thinking about now that Fall is in the air?"
1. Has you furnace been serviced?
2. Rain gutters will be filled with leaves and should be cleaned.
3. The outside water will need to be drained and winterized.
4. Chimney should be checked and cleaned.
5. I would recommend a Carbon Monoxide detector if you are using gas or oil for heating or hot water.
If you have questions, concerns or would like to contact Kraig Benoit,
here is his information:
Benoit Home Inspection Service
PO Box 663
Otis Orchards, WA. 99027
E-mail [email protected]
As Always, we appreciate Our Home Inspectors who work hard to provide additional Value and Service to the Real Estate Community.
Do you have any Seasonal Advise to share ~ please feel free to reply or send an email to: [email protected]